Itchy patches over hands, worst after swimming. What could it be?

Hi doctor, I need your help. Past few months I'm having red patches,circle in shape,very itchy all over my hands . And it get worst after I whn for swimming . It was started with just two dote of red mark on my hands , I thought it was mostique bites thn it get worst . By few weeks it get really circle,red, and itchy. So I whn to many kind of skin specialized doctors and checked and they said it is ringworm, and some said insect bite , and some even said allergic . Please help me .
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013