Itchy patches on skin, liquid oozes out. See a dermatologist?

Dear Sir, i get BLACK COLOURED ;OVAL SHAPED ; SCALY ; ITCHY PATCHES ON SKIN OF MY LEGS AND HANDS MOSTLY; SOMETIMES ON MY BACK TOO; ON SCRATCHING A COLOURLESS LIQUID COMES; IT'S NON-INFECTIOUS; I HAVE THIS PROBLEM FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW; I SAW A DOCTOR IN BANGALORE ,INDIA (Dr.KRUPA SHANKAR) WHO CLAIMS TO BE A FAMOUS DERMATOLOGIST.....I WENT TO HIM FOR A FEW YEARS....AND STOPPED; PLEASE "SOMEBODY HEELLLLPPPPPP!!!!" ; I NOW LIVE AND WORK IN DUBAI;UAE
MY E-MAIL I.D IS YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013