Itchy patch on thigh, below lower stomach. What could be its causes?

Hello, I recently got a full medical done and the results came back family history of anything either. I am 36 years old and I got this itchy patch on either side on my vagina / thigh region. Just this last week I noticed the same type of small patch is now on my lower stomach on both sides (right at my underwear elastic line) - not sure what it is and whats causing it. Any ideas what it could be. If I was to describe it I would say maybe about 1.5 inch wavey line of connected bumps.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer