Itchy patch on the penile foreskin. Pain in the testicles. What could be the problem?

Dear Sir /Mam, I see some kind of white patch on the foreskin surrounding the penis head. I dont see this when my penis is flaccid but, i see this only when its erect sometimes this causes a slight itch . I dont know how to explain this to my PCP. Seek your advice. I am 36 and i sometimes have a dull pain on my right testicles is this a area of concern that i need to tell the doctor its not often and not a sharp pain. Seek your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012