Itchy, painful vagina due to shaving. Using triple antibiotic ointment. Problem reappeared with bumps. Cure?

having a weird problem that im trying to get rid of my vagina area is very itchy sometimes i use to scratch it or rub really hard but now its painful to where i cant walk or stand i have to lay down with my legs open with no undies on i use triple antibiotic ointment to ease the pain my pain mostly happens after i shower when i bathe its usually no problem i have seen my obgyn and he says it can only be from shaving the ointment he gave me doesn t work only the triple antibiotic ointment does lately i have not been shaving but the problem has come back since the month i seen my doctor and when it did i saw bumps i went back to the obgyn office to see his nurse and she doesn t see any bumps and doesn t know whats going on either but she gave my some pills to take twice a day for ten days then to come back and see her help me please im tired of the pain and itch
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012