Itchy painful hives near the buttocks. Yellowish discharge. Using cortisone cream. Further medication?

Around the time of my period I sometimes get an intensly itchy hive or area at the top of my bum crack. It stays for several says and ends up having sometimes a greenish yellow discharge that I try to clean as often as I go to the bathroom. It can be very painful but mostly SO itchy! Embarassed to go to the doctor. I clean myself very well and I try to keep neosporin or cortisone cream on it. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013