Itchy lump on the top of foot, taking Coumadin. Waiting for MRI results. Cause of itching?

Yes there is a lump on the top of my left foot, I am on Coumadin & this lump appeared after waiting to be seen in a local ER for over two hours, however the doctor did not order an ultra sound until after I was in the hospital for three days, so it came back as a mass. First he said Neuroma , but my regular doctor said the hospital records indicate lipoma ganglion cysts , so I had the MRI done, waiting for the results, but why is it itching?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012