Itchy, liquid oozing bumps over the feet due to ant bite, used alcohol, Lothrimin ultra

I ve had these bumps under my toes and in between them. Also they have appeared on the sides. The bumps were clear, and I figured they were ant bites so I popped them and put alcohol over them but a blister with very dry skin formed. The skin split after I popped it too. After awhile, assuming it was Athlete s Foot I got Lotrimin Ultra but more bumps appeared after applying it once. Also there was liquid that oozed out which was also clear. The bumps are very itchy too and hard to resist.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012