Itchy left side of face, prickly, burning. Sore lip better with ACV. Neurological problem or sinus infection?

I have a very itchy left side eye, and half side of my face, left. Sometimes it's prickly, sharp sensations, sometimes burning, but just one side. I also have pain on the same side of my nostril, can you please tell me what are the likely diagnosis for this? Could it be a sign of neurological problem, or just sinus infection? I had a sore lip in the beginning but it got better with ACV. The whole of my left side of the head feels awful.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013