Itchy left nipple, on HRT, had complete Hysterectomy, diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Any relation ?

I m a 54 year old female, who over the last month have noticed, especially my left nipple is quite itchy. I m on HRT as I ve had a complete Hysterectomy (ovaries removed) over 20 years ago. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about 10 years ago and I m being seen by a Rheumotologist. I have read some information regarding itchy nipples may be related to Fibromyalgia. I was taking Lyrica but ceased this three months ago ... this itchiness has only begun in the last month. Many thanks for your time. AAAAAA:)
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013