Itchy left eyelid, irritation, headache. Cure for symptoms?

I have had an itchy left eyelid, irritation as if there is something trapped behind it for 2 days, and then last night when I got up I had an intense head ache on the left side only. I was able to gradually relax and rest, but it took about 10 minutes. Was gone when I got up, but later in the day, headache comes back again, eye is still itchy droopy eyelid. I fear that the eyes maybe because I went through a period of less going outdoors so I washed face less often, and also when I did go out twice, it was cold and windy and I didn't wear a hat, and may have picked up some dust or bug?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
it is allergic conjunctivitis due to cold n wind exposure.
use oral antiallergic tablet, antiallergic drops n tear subtitute.
rubbing will enhance the cycle. Use compresses instead.