Itchy labia, have habit of masturbation, rub the area vigorously. Cause of itching?

hello doc, m going through a bit anxiety over this....i tend to have itchy labias and masterbate externally very often, say, 4-5 times a week...when i feel aroused due to clitoris stimulation i have often reached towards the vaginal orifice and rubbed the area vigorously but never went inside....i am 23 and never had sex.....i am not sure about if i have my hymen intact... is it possible that my hymen is broken due to such activity??? what is the cause of itchy labia or the orifice??? help me with a reply please.....
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012