Itchy irritation on inner thigh and vaginal area post conception. Temporary relief with cortisone. Suggestions?

I have an itchy irritation on my inner thigh area and vaginal area...I m pregnant and it didn t start till I got pregnant..when it gets hot down there it itches the worst..I have been test and my obgyn says it s from me being over hairy person but it s never happened before now..I ve tried Cortisone cream it relieves it itch but I want it to go away for good..any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Candidiasis can cause itching in the above areas and it is very common in pregnant women. Try clotrimazole 1 % cream twice a day over the affected areas. Keep the area dry. Lactic acid containing liquid washes are available in the market to wash your genital region during bath.
Hope this helped,