Itchy hives on the body after morning walk in summer. Cause?

early morning walking/running, creates allergic like response(itching hives) on my skin across my body. I am facing this issue only when I am doing exercise and is more in summer season. This was not the case previously, i mean this kind of reaction is happening to me recently, earlier I used to do long runs and my body never showed any such reactions. What could be the reason, what might have changed in my body to produce such reactions?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013