Itchy hives, off chilies in diet and the itches stopped. Any treatment?

Hi, I was getting hives during nights and they became very itchy...Tried various doses of antihistamine but nothing worked. Finally, I realized that it could be related to food I consume. I am off chillies \(red, green and paprika)
and my hives have disappeared. Is this because of my immune system that it was rejecting chillies? Does this mean that I will never be able to have chillies in my food ever? Any treatment that can help improve my immune system?

thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013