Itchy head, patch in the scalp, growth of gray hair. Is it related to minoxidil?

I am 37 years old when I was 32 I had itching in my head and after few days there was a patch in the middle of my head doctor gave me stieprox and minoxion. After two weeks patch had gone and white hair came instead of black hair . I used stieprox 5 years but not continuously only when I felt itching. May be twice a year hardly.After 5 years I changed my country. Here I faced itching and due to that great hair fall . Doctor gave me Diprosalic acid. I used once but it reacts me. My scalp is burning,great itching,pain in scalp and rapid and great hair loss. There is no rash and flakes at all. Appearantly scalp is looking clean and healthy. Doctor is saying may be it is alopecia . Can I use stieprox again? Can I get my hair back?Even betnovate is reacting me. Minoxidil is also relating me what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013