Itchy, hard bump below the eye with clear liquid and blood. How can I get rid of this?

I have a bump on my face about a half inch under my eye . It s hard and itchy. It s the size of my pinky nail and is white like its ready to pop but when I tried to pop it a tiny bit of clear liquid came out the a tiny bit of blood. What could it be and how do I get rid of it. Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Thank you for the inquiry

try the following medicine which is avilable in all leading kerala ayurveda shops

1vilwadi gulika -make a paste with honey and apply over the area

2.panchanimbadi tablet 2-2-2- after food