Itchy hands,face and eyelids, tingling lips, little spots outside lips. Slight relief with menthol aqueas cream. Help

Hi, I've had itchy hands for months now, they look like bites & was prescribed some tablets for severe itching & a menthol aqueas cream which helped slightly, but now for a few weeks my lips are tingling and feel like little spots on the outline of my lips & my face feels itchy too. & eyelids..... Please help its driving mr mad but majoring an appt to go back to the docs this week?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013