Itchy hands with red spots mainly on palms, inside fingers, pain on clenching, infant with measles. What could it be?

hi my 7 month old daughter was diagnosed with measels 5 days ago-this is when the spots appeared. I go circuit training and i went last night, it involves boxing too so I have to wear my gloves. Last night in bed my hands were really itchy and i couldn t resist itching them, i woke up this morning and there was red spots on my hands mainly on the palms and on the insides of my fingers, it really hurst if i clentch my first or hold anything, even turning the tap on hurts. what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012