Itchy hands with blisters. Why is it yellow? What is the condition?

The palm of one of my hands is itchy with little blisters forming around the itchy area.the skin is slightly off color-red/yellowish. It is not always itchy but there is always a slight mark around that area almost like hard is inflamed now however. I am getting investigated for possible rheumatoid arthritis though my bloods came back at 20-borderline for rheumatoid factor . I am on 25mg amitriptaline but this condition is going on longer than I have been on medication . What could this condition be? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012