Itchy hands, trembling in abdomen and neck while sleeping, weakness in legs. Blood work normal. Is stress a cause ?

Hello, I am going trough a very stressful period in my life. My level of stress is surely high. I am a 42 year old female, caucasian. Due to an allergy which caused my hands to itch , inner trembling in my adbomen and neck while sleeping (which woke my up) and weakness in my legs (I could perform physical exercise though so I guess it was not really a real symptom), I went for blood tests, in total panick and convinced I had pancreatic tumor . The blood tests came out fine, no jaundice , ESR is almost at th bottom value, cholesterol is 185 and fasting blood sugar is 105 (both higher than normal, I usually have 160 cholesterol and a lower fasting blood sugar but sue to nevousness I am eating more and not healthy). I am 5.6 and I weight 171 pounds, so I am overweight. My family doctor, after finding that the blood pressure he measured before the blood tests results (somehow high) went down to 111/76, gave me some omeopathic medication aimed at calming me down. (He s also a phychiatrist). Today....I am somehow quizzy, lihtheaded, and tonight I woke up with the usual shaking, while having horrible nightmares . My new fear? A heart attack. I know, from Xrays, that I have cervical rectification, an apohysis in C7 and reduced spaces between several vertrebrae in my neck. Also I have spondrilosis. Can the trembling in my neck/chest/tummy muscle depend on this or it is purely stress? Any advice will be highly appreciated. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012