Itchy hands, swelling, blotches on palms, pain on applying pressure. Taking benadryl. Treatment?

For the past few days my hands have been itchy a little swollen and now it s to the point when any pressure is applied to the blotches on my palms its painful. It started about two days ago on the tip of my right pinky. it has since left the tips of my fingers and is now on both palms in almost identical spots. I have taken benadryl every night before bed and it does not work. It helps me fall asleep but i wake up to the itch in the morning.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012