Itchy hands in sunlight, heat bumps. Prescribed Merimox, Rantac and Betnesol. Are these effective?

Hi sir, My skin is so sensitive.. when i am going out in sunlight, my hands are itching like anything. I found many small heat bumps on my i consulted a doctor yesterday, he said that they are due to sunlight, called sun burn he advised me to dont go out in sunlight. he prescribed some tablets..i want to know that the tablets are effecctive or not.. i am so doubtfull about the tablets.. the tablets are 1. Levosetride 5 2. merimox 250 DT 3. Rantac 150 4.betnesol forte i also have dust allergy i daily suspected to sneezing i am having tablet called laveto as per prescription by ENT doctor..before that am having levocetrizine , and cetrizine for that..due to daily consumption of that tablet, my briskyness, my intelligency all got gone due to that levocetrizine tablet. feeling so i changed a tablet laveto my doubt is what is the purpose of levosetride 5, since it consists of levocetrizine, it makes me so sleepy..another doubt is, can i also eat laveto with this tablets?? am so confused..suggest me any ointment instead of tablets
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012