Itchy, greasy scalp with blisters post head bath, gets white oily particles on combing, on thrush treatment. Advice?

Hi, I am a 32 yo female. My head has been itching for a while like crazy, especially when it gets greasy (normally on a second day after washing). I ve got some blisters on my scalp from scratching and a burning sensation. I have no head lice and when I comb my hear, I have lots of white round particles (like little rocks, not flakes) coming out, they feel oily when I squeeze them. Normally I am a very healthy person, doing some strength training and eating healthy food, especially loads of salad, although I can behave totally opposite sometimes. I am not overweight , but not skinny either and trying to loose some weight and shape up a bit. At the moment I am undergoing a thrush treatment in order to suppress it, as been having problems with it for some time. Any suggestions what that could be? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012