Itchy fungus on outer ear, thin scab on scratching. Which medicines can be used?

I have an itchy fungus on the antihelix part of my outer ear . I have tried several antifungus medicines, mainly the ones that are used for toe fungus, but, of course they haven t worked. Is there something that will kill this fungus. I am certain that it is a fungus because it itches similar to the toe fungus that I had, I scratch it , and then there is a thin scab that forms there which comes off with a wipe of water. What antifungus item can I use to get rid of this mess?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
use clotrimazole with bethamasone combination for application. use flucanazole 150 mg once a week for 4 weeks orally