Itchy, flaky skin on cheek, eyebrow, hair loss over eyebrow before periods onset. Cause?

Hi there - I am a 47 year old female and I have developed this itchy red blotchy flaky skin only on my left cheek. It also is somewhat in my left eyebrow area and my eyebrow has been losing hair. Seems to really red after I shower. This does seem to flare up right before my period and then settles somewhat after cyle. I have wondered if this is rosacea but it is only on one side of my face. I also then notice after eating my ears and face will get hot sometimes....weird! I guess it is called menopause? : ) Not liking the aging thing...LOL
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013