Itchy flaky scalp. Tried prednisone. Pain in the feet and flashes and cloudiness in the vision. High sugar levels. Related?

I have been suffering with itchy, flaky scalp . Tried every medication including prendisone from the dermotologist, 8 months later, no relief, even used clobetasol solution. My feet always hurt and feel cold and my eyes are bothering me now, lightening bolt flashes and cloudiness. my fasting blood number was 122. Is this all connected somehow? Please help, I am 59 years old and my anxiety is through the roof!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013