Itchy, flaky, rash on hand and wrist with swelling. No relief with myclog cream. Histroy of rash on eyelid during winter. Suggest

I have a rash on the back of my hand and wrist with a little going up my forearm. It has lasted for about 2 wks. It starts as a series of red bumps and then starts to turn the skin all read and swells. It also gets flakey and is very itchy. It has not gone beyond or even close to the elbow. I have treated it with some mycolog cream which doesn't seem to be working. I had this cream because I used to get a rash on my eyelids and the area above that during the winter time. What can this be and how should I treat it?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013