Itchy flaking scalp, pain on scratching, bleeding boils, oily scalp, hair fall. Suggestions?

Hello doctor. Recently my scalp has started to itch and I have developed a habit of scratching my head. On scratching I see large flakes on my fingers that look like peeled skin and upon scratching further I starts to ache and I can sometimes feel a discharge from the area that feels like thinned blood . Sometimes I also develop boils on my scalp . After shampooing I have a day or two of relief and then it starts to itch again, so I have to shampoo around 4 times a week. I have very oily skin and if I don t shampoo my hair starts to look and feel greasy. I use head and shoulders classic clean shampoo. For now I have cut my hair very short and apply oil every day and shampoo every second day but the flakes don t go it still itches on every second day of a wash. You should keep in mind I have a hairfall problem too. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012