Itchy feeling on the chest, had taken antibiotics for sinus infection. Cause?

I took antibiotics because I had a sinus infection my ears were itchy and I kept waking up with numbness on my legs and arms, that has started to get better and I have been taking a z pack for the past 2 days I have noticed this itchy feeling on the left side of my chest . I m not sure what is causing it? Could it be the antibiotics causing it, is it a good thing or a bad thing? It almost reminds me of an itchy feeling that you get from a heeling wound as it s heeling, is that even possible, was there bacteria in my lungs or heart and it s heeling or is i the infection causing it? Could antibiotics cause a fungal infection in lungs? What is this chest itching?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012