Itchy eyes, sticky discharge. History of surgery for lazy eye. Normal?

Dr. Susan I wear night and day contacts and also when younger had surgery on my right eye to fix a lazy eye. In the last few weeks my eyes have really bothered me a lot especially the left one. After tonight I am quite terrified. I left my contacts out from Friday to Wednesday morning when I had to go back into work. I no longer have insurance so no glasses that work. Last nights the scariest time so far though. My eyes were very itchy I still had contacts in. So I took it out due to the pain. When I removed it a weird almost clear but still via able line of something was across my eye attaching underneath my eyelids. Freaking out thinking it was something to do with my cornea I panicked and almost went to the er but I had a sleeping infant. I kept trying to grab it and my tear duct and what was coming from my eye was almost sticky like glue not even runny tears. Now it almost looks and feels as of my eye has moved inward into the socket and it is no longer in place or even with the right eye which is the eye I've had the surgeries on. I'm sorry this is so long but I have to call and try to convince my regular doctor to take me in without insurance and let me pay. Is any of this normal what could it be and what can I do. Also I'm so sort for this long message but I am twenty-two with a young child and very worried about have permanently messing
Something up. And I have been rubbing this eye a lot in the last few weeks.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013