Itchy eyes, red spots under eyes. Histroy of allergy in eyes. Suggest

Hello.
I have recently made a huge mistake. Being stingy I used daily contacts for more than one day and washed them with water to out in my eye. I went to the doctor and he recommended some anti allergy drops. The matter has now been solved but unfortunately my eyes still itch sometimes and I am starting to get these red spots underneath my eyes. I'm also worried because it might be an STD as I read something about it on a symptomps page.

I appreciate your help

Kind regards
Nik
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013