Itchy dry skin, dark skin on the face. Prescribed with Azoran and vozet. Proper medication? Side effects?

Hello Sir, My Name is srinivas. My face has become very dark (But unevenly) but body skin color is different & offlate i feel itching & dry skin . Have went to doctor he prescribed me Azoran 50mg tablet daily once for week along with that Vozet & zempeeed tablet also been prescribed. Have an habit of checking on net about the drugs, while browsing i read that Azoran is used to Arthritis . How suitable is this drug for skin problem, will be there be major side effects.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013