Itchy, dry & scaly nipple on right breast. Not pregnant. What is the cause of it?

Hello, I have one nipple that is really itchy and when I rub my finger over it leaves a slight sour smell on it and every now and then will get really dry and scaley. Its not inverted and I don't get any discharge even when I squeeze it. It is only on my right breast which also gets itchy and the breast itself is about a size and a half bigger than my left. I am only in my mid 20's and have am not/have never been pregnant. I have been told I possibly have PCOS which causes excess hair...could this be the cause of my itchy wierd nipple aswell? Help!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013