Itchy dry raw skin started with fingers spread to palms, dry eyelids, lips. Causes ?

Hi dr...I have had off and on dry skin issues for years..I am a 32 year old white female...started in vet field over 4 and half years ago...started with itchy raw skin under around my wedding ring and finger ..very itchy and raw then spreds to palm of hand were I get tiny blisters and very dry patchy skin ..very itchy as well..I use no scent soap,laundry detergent .haven t changed much in what I eat...I wash my hands alot and lately my skin has seem to get worse now dry eyelids,dry lips and now red little bumps around base of neck into m hairline.recently had ringworm on arm about 1month ago from dog.what cuases all of my skin issues?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012