Itchy clogged throat, have cold, voice lost. Have allergic rhinitis. How to regain normal voice?

I ve had a cold and runny nose 3 months ago. I started to have a dry cough 2 months ago. I lost my voice for almost a month and I can speak now but not fully recovered. I feel like there is something that s clogged on my throat. It s itchy and it often causes me to cough hardly. I m 23 years old guy, I have an allergic rhinitis . I had no medication. I just did water therapy . However, it feels like I ll not be able to regain my normal voice anymore. Is this a symptom of a more serious problem? What should I do to fully recover my voice?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012