Itchy clitoris, had flu, had multipe bites and stings. Reason?

Hi, I have been having a problem which is getting worse. My clitoris has been really itchy. I thought this might be the start of thrush so I have used canesten cream a few times which hasn't helped. It feels like it is inside as opposed to outside of it. I have been unwell recently with flu and I was really poorly with it. Prior to that I wasn't too good as I had multiple bites and stings which also made me poorly. I don't know whether it's just my system run down or whether this could be the start of something bigger.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013