Itchy clitoris and vaginal lips. Taken Cipro for UTI. Due to shaving?

Last month i found out i had a uti but i thought it was a yeast infection at first so i bought monistat 3 day treatment that came with the external cream. I used it and it oviously didnt work because i had a uti. While i was using the 3 day treatment, i was also applying the external cream on my clit area and aound the lips because thats where it was very irritated and itchy, but i did not use the external cream for 7 days like it said. I figured i didnt have a yeast infection so i stopped using da extrnal cream. After i went to the doc and found out i had uti i was given cipro and after 5 days it was gone. My clit area and my lips are still itchy and im confused as to why its happening. I applyed yogurt down there a couple times but its still itchy on the top part and sides of my lip area, mostly left side. Now i dont know whats going on. Is it because i didnt use the external fungal cream for 7 days, even if i didnt have a yeast infection? I feel like its starting to itch inside my hole, i dont know if its because i shave or what. ????
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer