Itchy, chapped lips, red spots, sores, pimples without crust. Tried hydrocortisone, aquaphor. Cure?

I am having issues with my lips . They are itchy, they burn , severely chapped and they have red stop areas on and above/below the lip area as well. I have tried everything. Blistex, vasoline, vit e oil. hydrocortisone cream, aquaphor. I am even trying Abreva now. This morning one of the sores was bleeding. I sometimes see a white pimple, but no crusting. No cold sores . Help as my lips feel like are are scarred.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013