Itchy buttocks due to frequent masturbation and controlled semen flow, rash formed. Whats the remedy?

sir im having itches at my buttox.actually i think i may have done masturbation many times and controlled the semen to flow out from my penis .after that i started getting itchy at my buttox.now a small bulk skin has been formed in my buttox which is the cause of that itchy thing.so what should i do now!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer
From history it seems that you might be having some fungal infection giving rise to itching and some induration.
It has nothing to do with inhibition of semen coming out.
Take antihistamine like Cetrizine for few days.
Apply anti fungal cream locally.
Keep local part clean and airy.
Avoid more perspiration on the part.
Ok and take care.