Itchy, burning vagina, itchy left thigh, bumps in skin, eczema. What could be the reason?

Yesterday I noticed an itching burning in the vaginal area. It has gotten worse and is bothering me a lot. the aggetation is subsided slightly when I m not moving or I am laying down. But at about the same time I noticed the vaginal itching and burning I noticed how itchy my left theigh is. I have pin sized little bumps in a patch. I do have eczema so maybe the itching patch is just coincidence. The bumps appear to be white in color while like 4 look brownish like freckles.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012