Itchy burning sensation during urination. Partner has penis pain at the end of urination, popping noises during sex. Do I have STD?

Hello, My husband has been complaining of penis pains when he urinates at the end of his penis for almost 2 months now ever since we heard a pop noises during sex (not sure if that is related) and rarely wants sex now. However he has taken Cipro antibiotic to treat a possible UTI even though a urinalysis said he was fine but had white blood cells present. He is still having problems and we have had sex a few times since this started and our entire family came down with flu like symptoms and I now have pain when I urinate and an itchy burning sensation down below, sex was like him penetrating me with a knife the last time. Is it possible that he has given me some sort of STD? Please help if possible.Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012