Itchy bumps that itch. Mosquitoes? Why has it not subsided?

Dear sir, I moved to Regina city which is in canada 3weeks back ,along with my 9 years and 7years old sons.For 1 week we were fine.Initially,I used to take my kids to nearby park everyday morning and evening.But ,after 2 to 3 days ,we observed some reddish ichy bumps varying size from 1inch to 2 to 3 inches.we thought that the allergy might be because of mosquitoes present in the,we stopped going to park and started to stay indoors.But ,the problem has not yet been subsided.We are unable to rule out the cause and feeling very uncomfortable whole day including night time.sometimes ,we feel the reason might be due to carpet,dove soap or aveeno moisturising lotion.Please ,kindly help us to come out of the problem. thanking you, suneetha
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Hi itchy bumps all over the body is mainly called as papular is most common in children whenever u move to new can be due to climatic changes .insect bites or due to any allergens.use of atarax 25 mg at night.oral antibiotic.application of any moisturiser and hhfudic ointment over the lesions can cure it