Itchy bumps on the scalp due to the shampoo use. Scab formation. What is the treatment?

Hi, I m a 16 year old male and for about a year I had itchy bumps mainly around the back and front my scalp that would go away in a couple of days and would appear on other places of the front and back of my scalp, I found out about 2 months ago that it was due to lauryl sulfate in my shampoo. After a week of changing my shampoo the bumps went away. Now I have no more bumps but little scabs that are on my hairline mainly where the bumps were but everywhere else on my scalp is fine. I pretty much always wear a helmet every day of the summer and I also play hockey almost every day. Should I see a Doctor? PS. The Scabs are very small and look like flakes of skin when they fall off.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013