Itchy bumps on the body, stings occasionally, feel like spreading upwards. Suggestion?

Hi, I am 20 years old, a student and living with very dirty housemates. I have recently developed itchy bumps on the right side of my body that occasionally sting... sometimes there is an achy feeling that feels like its coming from inside, like my rib... I feel like it is spreading upwards and onto my back.. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
THESE ARE ALLERGICS AS THE ALLERGY BEHAVES LIKE THIS YOU CAN TREAT TEMPORARILY BY TAKING ANTIALLERGICS TAB AND APPLY ANTIALLERGICS OINTMENT ON AFFECTED SKIN
BUT CORRELATE AND FIND CAUSE
DRUGS LIKE PARACETAMOL IBUPRUFEN CALCIUM IRON VITAMINS VITAMINS DIETSUPPLIMENTS CAN CAUSE THIS
OILS SHAMPOOS CREAMS OINTMENTS AND OTHER BODY APPLICATION MATERIALS LIKE HENA DYES
CAN BE FOOD POLLEN OR CLOTHING RELATED
CORRELATE AND GET CURE