Itchy, bumps on skin, clear fluid on squeezing, scabbing, had been to the beach. What could this be?

I have these rash , little bumps on my skin, they look like mosquito bites when I itch them, they are very itchy. I have 5 on my stomach, 3-4 on both feet , two on each arm , and a few on the back of my thighs, I m in Portugal for vacation, I ll be going home friday, but this still worries me. I ve been putting ointment and searching for what this could be. My first though is bed bugs, but the bites are many, and I ve checked my bed twice, I see nothing. I ve squeezed a bite or whatever it is that s on my foot , and there s a clear fluid coming out of it. Most of my bites have scabs already, they are itchy the most at night. I went to the beach in Spain, Vigo, and my sister and I where the only ones at the beach, laying, and we re the only ones to have it, I though sandflies, but I contuine to get new bites, they ve stopped showing up now. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012