Itchy bumps on shoulders, arms, back and neck. Sore throat. Pregnant. Cause?

For 2.5 weeks I have had itchy bumps on my shoulders, arms, back and nape of neck . They do itch but not uncontrollably, they then swell , go white in the middle with red around then seem to heal into tiny scabs although the area around it is red. When they are swollen they feel sore like i ve just had a shot or something. At around the same time I got a sore throat and now cold , not sure if that s related or not. After almost 2 weeks they stopped reappearing or being itchy but now today 3 new ones are back. I am 31 weeks pregnant. I haven t eaten any new foods that i m aware, changed laundry detergents and i m quite sure it isn t bed bugs. Neither my husband or daughter have them. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012