Itchy bumps on limbs during pregnancy. What are they?

My friend is 6 weeks pregnant and she developed tiny itchy clear spaced out bumps on her legs, neck , arms and belly. Lotion stops it for a little while but they still itch and don t go away. She also had this with one of her other pregnancy s,just not as severe. What are these bumps and what can be done to help them go away?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Hi i think it is prurigo nodularis in is due to hormonal changes in can occur in every can be cured with antihistamine in the night and ampicillin thrice daily and application of moisteriser and diprovate in the morning and night.if no response use short course of steriods