Itchy bumps on labia minora. Could this be fordyce spots or herpes?

I have bumps on my labia minora . They do itch a little, but there is no discharge. I have just finished my period today, and I only noticed them a few days ago, while still on my period. I have researched photos of herpes , and there are only one or two photos that look like what I have...I have also researched photos of fordyce spots , and that, even when its a photo of a mouth or penis, is a way better match. Do fordyce spots itch?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012