Itchy bumps on head, swollen, bleeding. Done biopsy. Have benign MS. Do I have more than normal hair follicles?

I have a number of quite itchy bumps on my head that usually stay dry and flaky but which are swollen and bleeding at present. The bleeding is quite spontaneous and I will just feel a different sensation on my head and when I touch it the lump will be oozing clear fluid and blood . I have seen a doctor and a specialist, the bump has been biopsied and while it came back clear of cancer no one seemed to really diagnose it, except to say I have a more hair follicles than normal?? The bumps have not usually bothered me, except for the occassional itch, but the bleeding and oozing is a new thing, and I don t like it!! The last time I saw my doc he gave me a liquid cortizone scalp lotion to be used at bedtime. It doesnt seem to be helping, infact the bleeding seems to be increased. I am otherwise healthy except for benign MS. Any help or advice would be great!! Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012